RsyncNavigator - Unix / LinuxRsyncNavigatorTM is a utility to implement and manage 'rsync' operations for local server-to-server or integrate seamlessly with our Offsite Filesystem for offsite data synchronization.
This lightweight utility will take the guesswork out of setting up secure data synchronization between servers utilizing 'rsync'.
- Synchronize data from the local server to the remote server
- Synchronize data from the remote server back to the local server
- Support for multiple server profiles
- SSH Setup – Easily setup SSH keys between servers
- Job Scheduler – Schedule jobs for automated synchronization
- Logs – Log file stores history of unattended jobs
Offsite Data Storage
Synchronize your critical data to a remote server for safe, secure offsite data storage.
♦ Unlimited bandwidth
♦ No setup fees
♦ No lock-in contracts
Standard Offsite Filesystem
Full featured account, data stored in one location: $1.75 per GB/mo
Geo-Redundant Offsite Filesystem
Data is automatically replicated to a second, redundant location: $2.85 per GB/mo
- Geographic Redundancy
- Premium Connectivity
- Automate with SSH keys
- Run remote commands
- HIPAA/SOX Compliant